Monday 5 October 2015

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM


*Sweatshirt // Rad
Skirt // ebay
Tights // ebay
*Boots // Public Desire

Excuse the squinty eyes in these pictures but it was so bright when we were shooting and I was without sunglasses! I've gone for an all white number
with the addition of the ice creams printed on this Rad sweatshirt. The sweatshirt was actually longer but I decided to cut it into a crop as I do with many of my sweatshirts! The orange shutters took my fancy as I wanted to shoot in front of something that was a bit more colourful, but I'm quickly running out of colourful shutters in my area now! I'm going to have to discover some other locations of interest!


2 comments:

  1. I really love this look. Amazing skirt and works perfectly with the white fishnet tights. :)

    I have been wearing white tights as inspired by you lots over the summer!!

    ReplyDelete