Thursday 3 September 2015

WTF


*Sweatshirt // Rad
Ripped Jeans // DIY
Qozmo Platforms // YRU

As I write this I'm currently sitting on the train, on route to London to go to the Lazy Oaf X The Ragged Priest launch party which should be fun! But anyway,
I'm wearing possibly my favourite shoes ever in this outfit, it was really sunny when the pictures were taken so they are looking super shiny :D I paired them with this really cool WTF sweatshirt from Rad, and just some reallyyyyy old jeans that I decided to rip up a bit!

 

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are badass , I love the holographic soles.
    xoxo
    NEW POST & GIVEAWAY
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sick outfit, love the shoes and how you toned down the outfit with the dark jeans
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/ootd-minimal.html

    ReplyDelete