Tuesday 1 September 2015

TIMES ARE NEW ROMAN


*Top // Rad
Coat // asos (sold out)
Skirt // Primark
*Clutch // Archie Mac London
*Shoes // Spy Love Buy

It would be apt to type this post in the Times New Roman font, but I just can't bring myself to do it!
I think this Rad tee is rather amusing, and is a great basic to put with a load of outfits. I'm actually really happy that it's starting to get cooler now because it means I can bring out my coat collection again, and I love wearing coats :D
I think this has to be one of my favourite new locations because I love how bright it is - I promise I'll stop going on about locations soon, once I've got used to shooting outside! 


4 comments:

  1. I think this top is so funny, I may have to pick it up!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the top is awesome! love the location too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look great! love that blue jacket against the yellow! x http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/floral-flares.html

    ReplyDelete