Sunday 20 September 2015

BOOHOO FOR LFW


*Denim Dress // boohoo
*Bomber Jacket // boohoo
*Boots // Public Desire
Bag // asos
Sunglasses // H&M

So boohoo recently asked me to put together a LFW outfit focusing on dresses! I love the brand so I was super happy to have the opportunity to work with them.
I picked this amazing zip up denim dress which I know I'm going to be wearing all the time in the coming months, as it's a great autumn to winter transition piece. I ordered it in a size 10, but I probably could have done with an 8 as it's a bit loose in places. I've wanted a bomber jacket for ages now, and I adore the 'blush' colour of this jacket. It comes in grey, camel and black as well! I finished the outfit with my beloved shell bag to match the jacket and a pair of thigh highs. Unfortunately I didn't end up going to LFW :( but if I had this would have definitely been a cool outfit to wear!


6 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with this outfit Amelia, you look stunning! This is so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, that bomber and jacket bag go so well together, love the colour! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so so so nice!! :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Está muito linda, bjs #Brasil

    ReplyDelete