Wednesday 16 September 2015

BLUE SEA BLUE SKY


*Vest // Andreas Diofebi
Bikini // Matalan
Sandals // Primark
*Sunglasses // Smart Buy Glasses

Yesterday evening I arrived home after a fab 10 days in Athens. The city itself was amazing, but these pictures were taken at the top of the Temple of Poseidon in the beautiful area of Cape Sounio.
I just love how the sky and sea blend together into one, the view really was stunning. I managed to get my best friend to take the pictures and she did a pretty good job :D 
This is going to be my last summer outfit post, which makes me feel pretty sad, but I'm looking forward to layering up again for AW. However I'm not looking forward to the short days, the rain, and the freezing cold walks to the train station in the morning! Until next year summer :(



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful scenery! As much as I love fall fashion, I do hate the shorter days and freezing mornings.

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete