Sunday 12 July 2015

PINK TARTAN


*Pink Tartan Skirt // Happy Monday
Slogan Top // Rock On Ruby
Glitter Jacket // Topshop (out of stock)
Socks // Primark
Sandals // Lamoda

I love this style of skirt so much so, that I now own it in pink as well as purple! Tartan has always been a favourite of mine, especially when it's in cute pastel colours! Happy Monday have all my kawaii needs sorted XD The rest of the outfit (minus the socks) are clothing I've owned for a while now, but I still wear this slogan tee I designed at Rock on Ruby all the time as it is still so applicable haha! Shoes are life, end of :D

6 comments:

  1. cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently obsessing over that jacket! Love your outfit, everything is co-ordinated perfectly and you look sick :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/when-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is amazing! as are those shoes ^.^
    x
    www.coralpaiges.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute ♥


    theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit, especially the top!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so cute - it reminds me of Clueless! Great shoes too :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete