Thursday 23 July 2015

KALEIDOO CLOTHING


*Floral Two Piece // Kaleidoo Clothing
Choker // dopeadstuffx
Boots // Stone Fox (out of stock)

On Monday I received a package from Kaleidoo Clothing with so many lovely bits that I can't wait to show you! The delivery was so cute, it had a packet of my fave strawberry sweets and some really cool stickers as well! What more could a girl want :D The first item in my delivery was this amazing reworked two-piece! I love the oversized shape of the top, and how it just meets the top of the skirt, but you can still see that it's a two piece. I hate it when a coord meets in the middle because it literally just looks like you're wearing a dress! Because the two-piece is a rework item of clothing, they are all individual which I love! You can get one in a similar style from Kaleidoo's page on asos marketplace :D

7 comments:

  1. Seriously loving how you've done your make up for this one girl!♡

    www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..
    Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes colossal figuring out how to make this bit of craftsmanship.
    Canada Goose Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. With garden fences made of composite WPC and posts made of steel, you will love GH system from Global Hegn ApS
    Komposit havehegn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Excellent Custom Clothing

    ReplyDelete