Tuesday 14 July 2015

BASIC


*Two Piece // CelebLook
*Sunglasses // Newdress
Sandals // Lamoda

For me this is quite a basic outfit, but I'm actually loving the simplicity of it! I own so many two pieces now, and this newest one is from CelebLook. It's made of a stretch fabric so it's super comfy to wear, I'm wearing the skirt with a basic black stretch skirt underneath just to cover up my bumpy bits! The colour goes perfectly with my Love Moschino bag; this outfit is definitely giving me some Kim K vibes haha! I think the sunglasses complete the look, because they just give it that pop of colour. I've wanted some sunglasses this shape for a while now and these ones from Newdress are perfect! I want them in every colour now!

3 comments:

  1. your absolutely too cute and stunning. love this two piece and those shades
    xoxo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute, that color looks great on you! x

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete