Saturday 4 July 2015

AZTEC


*Long Line Shirt // Closet London
Aztec Dress // New Look
Sandals // Lamoda

Whenever I go into New Look, I never really see anything that I feel I need to buy, but this dress was an exception! As soon as I saw it I was sold, I love the colours, the pattern and the fit of it and it's definitely going to be in my suitcase when I go on holiday! It was only £10 as well, I've tried to find the link to it online but it doesn't seem to be available, but they had plenty of them in store :D
The colours in the dress match perfectly with this long shirt from Closet London. I have a real thing for wearing long jackets/shirts over my outfits at the moment, I just feel like it kind of finishes the outfit off! This Closet shirt is so versatile as you could wear it done up as a long shirt, open as a jacket or tied at the waist like I have done with this outfit :D

4 comments:

  1. this look is awesome.. i would wear it!

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfect for holiday. Loving your new bodycon dress paired with those platforms!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so much this outfit is amazing!


    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete