Thursday 18 June 2015

TEAM BACON


Bacon Ringer Tee // OMIGHTY
Faux Fur Gilet // asos
*Lilac Skirt // prettylittlething

I think I must have the most generous best friend in the world as she donates loads of her wardrobe to me! She kindly gave me both the gilet and the ringer tee the other day and I'm in love with both! You can still get both of them online (linked above) XD
The lilac skirt is from prettylittlething and is such a wardrobe essential. It's just one of those basic skirts you can throw on with anything, and it only costs £8 in the sale! I was invited along to the PLT press event last Thursday to have a look at the new collection from Lucy Mecklenburgh. There are some gorgeous pieces in the collection, and it only released on the website yesterday, so it's definitely worth a look!

5 comments:

  1. Hah, that shirt is the best. I love it.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tee! Gosh I'm craving a bacon sandwich now! x

    Emily ♡ fairylemonade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright red in your tee really compliments the tender lilac shade of your skirt <3
    Love the fur too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love heart eyes to that tee and skirt combo! x

    Almost Fayemous UK Blog

    ReplyDelete