Saturday 6 June 2015

PICTURE THIS


*Eye Tee // fivepoundtee
Mom Jeans // Topshop
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell
Belt // Primark
Heart Choker // doperadstuffx

So happy now that all my exams are done! But I'm on placement at the moment so I'm still super busy XD Just wearing a really casual outfit here featuring this awesome top from fivepoundtee. As the name suggests it only cost £5 which is a major bargain! It was initially a long top, which I had hoped to where as a dress, but it just wasn't long enough so I cut it into a crop!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! I love the top ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You styled a lovely outfit! Your cropped fivepoundtee.com Eye Tee and Topshop Mom Jeans look fabulous together. Additionally your long hair looks beautiful and your lipstick looks perfect.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jeans, did you do anything to the hem of the jeans to give them that frayed detail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The jeans came like this, I'm not sure how you would get the same effect! xo

      Delete