Wednesday 24 June 2015

KISS THE BOYS AND MAKE THEM CRY


*Slogan Dress // Primark
*Shell Suit Jacket // Rokit
Platform Boots // Stone Fox
Tattoo Choker // Primark

I don't know why but this last week I've found it hard to be motivated to blog. It's not that I don't want to, but everytime I put an outfit on I just don't feel good! I have been eating a load of junk food recently and I really need to get on top of that so I can feel better about myself again. I nearly deleted these pictures, but I'll have nothing to post if I do! 
I picked the dress up from Primark yesterday, and it was only £5. I love baggy style dresses at the moment so I can hide my body in them haha! I added a bit of colour with this awesome jacket from Rokit, I wear it all the time and everybody (except my boyfriend) seems to hate it, but I think it's so cool XD

2 comments:

  1. Super fun look. Love the colour of that jacket.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome jacket!!

    ReplyDelete