Thursday 4 June 2015

ALASKA


*Alaska Sweatshirt // Rokit
*Pringle Knee High Socks // SockShop
Figure Skater Dress // American Apparel
Platform Sandals // La Moda


In this outfit I’m wearing another wonderful item of clothing that I picked up from Rokit the other week. I love a good sweatshirt, and this one is perfect for throwing on with jeans, or wearing over the top of a dress (as I am here) or paired with a skirt! There are some items of clothing I just bond with this, and his sweatshirt is one of them! I’ve worn it a ridiculous amount since I got it, so I recommend you have a look at Rokit’s sweatshirt range! The other new item in this outfit is the Pringle knee high socks from SockShop. I was invited to a really awesome sock styling day over at Trace Publicity last month, and we had a fab time styling up some socks all from SockShop, and these were one of the lovely pairs I came away with!

No comments:

Post a Comment