Saturday 28 March 2015

GLITTER CHERRY


*Sequin Dress // YOINS
*Metallic Bag // Banggood
Booty Call Platform Sandals // La Moda
Cherry Socks // River Island

This weekend is super busy for me, and I didn't think I would get a chance to blog but I've managed to squeeze in a post today! I'm loving the pink and sparkly vibes in this outfit! The dress is a new arrival from YOINS; it's so pretty and sparkly :D I love sparkly clothing, but I don't actually own any sequin clothing, so there was definitely a gap in my wardrobe for this beauty. Sequin dresses always make me think of Christmas parties, but because this one is pink it's definitely acceptable to be worn all year round :D The dress is quite short so I could have probably gone a size up for a better fit. And just a word of warning, if you get this dress take it off with care, because I pulled mine off quickly and managed to scratch my back against the sequins hahaha! The dress goes perfectly with my new shiny bag from Banggood, it's such a good size for a going out bag. They have it in a load of colours and it's only £4, and honestly it is actually really good quality!

4 comments: