Monday 23 February 2015

YOU'RE THE COLOUR OF MY BLOOD


*Pleated Skirt // Nastydress
Embroidered Shirt // Charity Shop
Crochet Vest // Primark
Fishnet Tights // ebay

Tennis skirts are still one of my favourite styles of skirt, so I thought I'd get a red one to add to the collection! Red isn't usually a colour I tend to go for, but I chose it as I have a lot of black tops that I knew it would go well with :D This skirt is a dupe of the AA ones, but Nastydress sell it for just under £10 so it is such a good price! If I was made of dollar I would buy the AA one in every colour, but a cheaper alternative does the job for me! I ordered this skirt in a small and it fits perfectly around my waist, but because my bum is quite big it does come up come short at the back, but that's alright for me because I only wear short clothing!


9 comments:

  1. the skrit is amazing
    xx, lena

    http://blackdollshouse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfection!!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it so much!
    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your personal style!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is absolutely AMAZING! I've been browsing your blog and your outfits are absolutely perfect. I adore the shirt, it is beautiful. Oh and also, I'm super jealous of your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omggg this red color is killer!

    ReplyDelete