Sunday 25 January 2015

BLINDYOUTH


*Sweatshirt // Blindyouth Clothing
Floral Skirt // Urban Outfitters
Glitter Fishnets // Topshop
Buckle Boots // Stone Fox

This skirt the first item of clothing I've ever owned from Urban Outfitters. I don't know why but it's just not a shop that has ever attracted me, probably because I don't have one locally to where I live! I got the skirt for my birthday and I really love it, it's from the Pins & Needles range on UO if you're interested! It goes really well with my super cool new sweatshirt from Blindyouth Clothing. They're a new clothing brand, and sell a load of awesome design sweatshirts and tops so it's definitely worth a look!


2 comments:

  1. your hair/lips/brows/rest of the face look so so lovely! totally loving the colours going on here xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes i love blindyouth.. i got the same sweater.. (:

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete