Friday 19 December 2014

WEIRD GIRL


Weird Girl Halter // Happy Monday
*Check Skirt // Yesstyle
Heart Tights // Primark
Love Heart Socks // Primark
Metallic Sandals // Just for £5

This is one of my favourite outfits from recent times, mainly because it's pink and cute! I love love love, wearing socks and sandals, even when it's winter! This top is literally perfection and sums me up pretty well. It's from Happy Monday, and I will definitely buy from  them again because all their clothing is so kawaii!

I received this skirt/shorts/shirt thing from the White Fox range on Yesstyle the other day. I chose it because I love all of the colours in it, and will go with a lot of tops and jumpers that I own! So to describe it a bit more clearly, it's a pair of shorts with a mock shirt tied round the waist that makes it look like a skirt! It's really cool!

8 comments:

  1. so cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skirt!

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with ur top - so so much

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolute perfections
    (also your room is rad as hell)

    XXX

    http://femdirection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have the direct link for the skirt? I have scoured every inch of the yesstyle website and can't find it! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked and the skirt isn't in stock anymore! :( xx

      Delete
  6. Wow! very nice tops for girls and its colour is also awesome. Thanks for sharing fancy tops.Contact us for take these service:

    Web Design Company

    Website Development Company

    Website Designing Company

    E-commerce Website Designing Company

    SEO Company

    ReplyDelete