Monday 17 November 2014

THINK PINK


Gingham Crop // Primark
Check Skirt // New Look
Fluffy Bag // Depop @kyliejanee

I am actually never happy with the lighting when I take pictures! Recently it’s been too dark all the time, but today it was too bright so you can’t see the detail on the clothing! It feels like forever since I posted, but I’ve not had an opportunity to take pictures over the last few days. On Sunday I went to Hyper Japan and got some really cool clothing, so keep your eyes peeled for a post on them in the next few days! I’m promising glitter!

I know I rave on about clothing from the kid’s section all the time, but it always astounds me how good the kid’s section can be! Both the top and skirt I’m wearing are from the kid’s section; the gingham print top is from Primark and was only £1, it doesn’t get much better than that! If you're taking a trip to New Look soon, I definitely recommend you have a look at the children’s range because they have so many nice things – I got two tops as well as this skirt on a recent trip! But my favourite part of the outfit is definitely my new fluffy pink bag! I've wanted one for ages, and was inspired to get this one when I saw Craving Clothes blog about her white one the other week. The bags are handmade and this one only cost £12! Now I want a white one, a lilac one and a black one as well!

I hope everyone has a lovely week!
Love,

9 comments:

  1. you look so lovely!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank so much for the mention sweet! Lovely to know I inspired you >.< such a perfect outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove that top, light pink and mint are one of my favorite color combos! xx

    www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Really loving anything pink at the moment :D xxx

      Delete
  4. Ugh that bag is sooooo cute!!!!!!! and those shoes ive been dying to get them but they're all sold out in my size :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want the bag in white so bad! It was so hard to find these shoes in my size when I got them!

      Delete
  5. great look! ♥
    I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I love it ♥ I've never thought of venturing into the children's section before you're giving me ideas...

    decapitateddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete