Thursday 6 November 2014

THE POWERPUFF GIRLS


Powerpuff Girls Skirt // O-Mighty
Platform Boots // River Island
Hat // Primark

I found this O-Mighty Powerpuff Girls skirt being sold at the MCM expo I went to a couple of weeks ago in London. I had to get it because I absolutely love The Powerpuff Girls! I'm now really tempted to get this sweatshirt from ASOS too! I really wanted to wear the skirt with a cute fluffy jumper, but I don't have one that would match well. I'm a bit stumped as to what else I could wear it with, so it you any suggestions then let me know!

Love,

7 comments:

  1. CUTE!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this!! I actually blogged about you on my school blog for an assignment!

    http://thecloudslining.blogspot.com/2014/11/0-0-1-120-687-bearden-high-school-5-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post! Thank you so much, it was really sweet xox

      Delete
  3. I love your style! It's so quirky and unique!

    Jessica
    http://blendedintoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ! Lovely sweetie ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete