Monday 24 November 2014

GLITTER QUEEN


Glitter Shorts // Kamcreates
*Metallic Crop Top // Yoins
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

I put my hands up and admit that I actually have a glitter obsession at the moment! These shorts literally sum up the style of clothing I'm really into right now. I purchased them at Hyper Japan last week from Kamcreates, and literally everything she was selling was perfection, so you should definitely check out her website for some awesome glitter accessories! What could be better to go with glitter than a metallic top! I received it from the lovely people over at Yoins Collection and I'm so in love with it! I love any shiny clothing and this top's great because it's a really comfy fabric as well. I'm definitely going to get a lot of wear out of it over the next few months! Oh and it's only £11 as well so super cheap but really good quality!

Love,

5 comments:

  1. great look! lovely shorts!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are literally perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 pound !! thats perfect! You look amazing, this outfits literally perfection and your hair looks so so nice ! :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your short is Awesomeee! great outfit

    xx
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete