Saturday 29 November 2014

I'VE GONE TO THE DARK SIDE


*Printed Sweatshirt // YOINS
*Faux Leather Dress // YOINS
Glitter Fishnets // Topshop

For a while now I’ve been a bit unsure about my hair, so on Tuesday I made a spontaneous trip to buy some dye to freshen up my hair. I’ve been thinking about going dark brown for a while now, and I finally took the plunge. I’m actually really happy with the outcome and so pleased that I made the change! I think the new hair really suits the dark shades in this outfit. I received this sweatshirt a few days ago from Yoins and I’m so happy with it! I chose it because I really like the vibrant butterfly print, and I don’t often go for green clothing, so I though it’s worth trying something a bit different! The jumper is made of quite a thick scuba fabric, so is good for those days you want to cover your arms up, but don’t want to wear a really warm knitted jumper (which is me pretty much every day when I’m commuting haha!) Oh and I nearly forgot to mention my new tights from Topshop. I love fishnet tights, so when I saw these glitter fishnets the other day I had to get them! But I’m a bit gutted because they are quite itchy and things like that really annoy me, so I’m just going to have to put up with the irritation because they are so pretty!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. AH YOUR SHOES - they are amazing

    ROSALNDIS// rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL !! ♥

    ReplyDelete