Tuesday 4 November 2014

HE ATE MY HEART


*Faux Leather Dress // YOINS
Elemental Silver Necklace // Castillo Jewellery
Mesh Top // Boohoo
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

The weather was lovely this morning, so I decide it's a good idea to wait until it's grey and spitting with rain to take pictures! The lighting was terrible in my room and not much better outside, so excuse the gloom. Today I'm wearing my new faux leather dress from YOINS. I've always loved pleather, but it's sometimes tricky to find the balance between nice and a bit tacky. So that's why I love this dress because it isn't too shiny like some pleather clothing. It's a nice simple shape too, so it will work well as both the statement piece in an outfit or just a simple dress to wear under something more vibrant. I opted for simplicity, and just added a mesh crop underneath. I'm also wearing this beautiful piece of silver jewellery made by my friend Ellie Castillo. She's studying Jewellery Design at Central Saint Martins and is super talented, so you should definitely check her etsy page or instagram!

Love,

8 comments:

  1. I love the dress! at first I though it was one piece together with the top haha!

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been cool if the top was attached! xox

      Delete
  2. This is so cool, I just love this outfit x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress and boots are perfect, you are always in my favorites ! ♥

    ReplyDelete