Saturday 22 November 2014

BLACK ON BLACK


*Black V-Neck // YesStyle
Pleated Skirt // Matalan (school skirt)
*Stripe Socks // Front Row Shop
Buckle Boots // Topshop
Star Choker // Cut the Cord

I  do love a good old all black outfit! Especially when there are a few key details that make it more interesting, like the white stripes around the sleeves and collar of this sweatshirt, and around the socks. I received this amazing new sweatshirt from the mingunstyle range on YesStyle a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it! I'm a massive fan of this style of jumper, and have wanted one for ages! You can get it in black, navy or ivory (all of them are so nice!) but I decided to go for black because I know I'll wear it all the time! YesStyle has such a variety of clothing on their website as they stock a load of different ranges, so it's definitely worth a look!

Love,

3 comments: