Saturday 8 November 2014

ACID UNICORN


Fluffy Unicorn Sweatshirt // Primark
Tennis Skirt // Slazenger
Hat // Primark
Chunky Shoes // justfor£5

This is definitely an example of one of my more girly outfits! I love the colour pink, I love unicorns and I love fluffy jumpers, so when I saw this unicorn sweatshirt in Primark the other week I had to get it because it's literally perfection. Just to make the outfit even more sickly, I added my pastel pink shoes from justfor£5. They don't have the pastel pink ones in stock anymore, but if you're after a bargain they still sell them in silver or holographic pink (which I'm really tempted to get as well)! A white tennis skirt is definitely a wardrobe essential, I wear mine all the time, because it pretty much goes with everything and looks super cute!

Have a lovely weekend!
Love,

6 comments: