Friday 25 April 2014

PRIMARK OVERLOAD







Top // Primark
Jeans // Primark
Backpack // Primark
Sandals // Amazon


So today I'm basically feeling like a walking ad for Primark! I went for a trip to Primark yesterday to spend the £50 gift card that I had won from a competition on Primania (check out my Primania profile here). I have had my eye on the gingham joni jeans from Topshop for a while now, but I couldn't justify spending £38 on them, considering that I rarely wear jeans anyway! So when I saw these gingham jeans in Primark for £13 I couldn't resist. They also had them in a pale blue, but I just didn't think I would get enough wear out of them, so I resisted! The little ribbed top I managed to find in the sale area for £1, who could say no to that!? Overall I'm feeling a bit of a 90's revival vibe coming from this outfit, especially with half of my hair up in a top knot!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Amelia Rose

7 comments:

  1. Hello hun:)
    I really love this post,it's very nice!
    Maybe we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your room and the shoes...... beautiful!!!!!
    love your blog..... mine is

    http://alicefashiondream.wordpress.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice, I will check your blog out!!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit so much! And I need to get my hands on those shoes! xx

    http://iridescentad0lescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete